Engineering and Manufacturing
For innovations produced by the engineering and manufacturing industries, intellectual property protection can be critical to success. If an idea is made public or leaked to a competitor before being fully protected, any market advantage or ownership rights may be lost and, potentially, significant R&D funds could be wasted.
Engaging an IP professional at the early stages of development has enormous benefits. We can assist with creating a customised IP strategy that works for your business.
At Davies Collison Cave, our Engineering Team consists of high-calibre engineers and scientists. The range of expertise available to our clients covers every technological aspect required by the engineering and manufacturing sectors.
The engineering and manufacturing sectors we service include, but are not limited to:
- aeronautical and aerospace engineering
- automotive, transport and marine engineering
- materials handling and packaging
- mechanical elements and devices
- construction technologies
- structural engineering
- thermal processes and apparatus
- engines, pumps and turbines
- textile and paper machines
We understand the complexity involved in commercialising innovations in the engineering and manufacturing industry.